by: michael eli dokosi

Twins who had died after choking on a chemicalized substance meant to kill bed bugs have been buried at Asafo.

The 15-year-old twins Jessica Oduro and Jessilove Oduro, graduates of the Asafo M.A Basic School died on Friday when their mother reportedly applied the substance in the room the siblings reside.

The two were rushed to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) where the eldest is reported to have been dead on arrival while the young sibling died at the facility.

Mourners and sympathisers displayed grief at the Asafo Palace where the funeral was held.

Previous articleMichy forgives when I have flings with other ladies – Shatta Wale
Next articleBlack Queens humbled by Germany 11-0 in friendly
Michael Eli Dokosi is a journalist and a formidable writer with a decade's experience. He is a blogger as well who currently owns and manages the news portal The site is a wholesome news platform with entertainment, political, general, sports, negroid and foreign news offerings with the tagline 'More than Straight News' because of its alternate take on issues. The blakkpepper name emerged because the site is Afrocentric and hot. The Managing Editor can be reached via cell line (+233) 0249907425 & (+233) 0262907425 and via email for adverts, enquiries and news coverage invites.