by: michael eli dokosi
Twins who had died after choking on a chemicalized substance meant to kill bed bugs have been buried at Asafo.
The 15-year-old twins Jessica Oduro and Jessilove Oduro, graduates of the Asafo M.A Basic School died on Friday when their mother reportedly applied the substance in the room the siblings reside.
The two were rushed to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) where the eldest is reported to have been dead on arrival while the young sibling died at the facility.
Mourners and sympathisers displayed grief at the Asafo Palace where the funeral was held.