One noteworthy reality about Europe’s current political leadership is summarised here by Phil Lawler:
“• Macron, the newly elected French president, has no children.
- German chancellor Angela Merkel has no children.
- British Prime Minister Theresa May has no children.
- Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni has no children.
- Holland’s Mark Rutte,
- Sweden’s Stefan Löfven,
- Luxembourg’s Xavier Bettel,
- Scotland’s Nicola Sturgeon—all have no children.
- Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission, has no children.
“So a grossly disproportionate number of the people making decisions about Europe’s future have no direct personal stake in that future.” WHAT’S the WORLD TURNING TO?