In itself, the word massage is related to well-being and whoever else links it to a moment of authentic relaxation. Even more so after the holidays, when we can prolong the summer enjoying a pleasant moment that makes us evade at least one hour of the routine that is still there when the rest days are over. But, yes, to fully enjoy The Lesbian Spa massage, we must take into account a series of tips that can be very useful.
Before the massage, try to avoid eating copious meals. If you are going to eat something, better at least an hour before, it is not advisable to go with your stomach too full, when you are doing your digestion. Neither should you drink alcohol or other stimulants.
- Go to your centre five minutes before the scheduled time, to have time to relax and get used to the idea that you will enjoy a time exclusively dedicated to yourself.
- Wear comfortable clothes, from which you can simply detach and, before treatments, keep earrings, chains, bracelets and watch.
- It is advisable to go to the bathroom before starting the session.
- Do not be afraid to be naked during treatments or massages. Quality centres provide disposable panties. Also, do not hesitate to explain that you feel uncomfortable without clothes: your beautician will understand perfectly.
- During the massage, you can cover yourself with a towel, and only uncover the areas to be treated, so you will never feel totally naked. The beautician must leave the room while you undress, and wait until you give her permission to do so before entering again.
- During the session, it is imperative that you feel comfortable. Therefore, do not hesitate to notify the therapist if you do not feel comfortable for any reason -the temperature of the room, because the massage therapist talks too much, because of the noise, etc.-.
- Although it usually happens in Therapeutic massages, also in relaxing massages sometimes, when handling certain areas you can feel some pain. It is convenient that you communicate it to the therapist if it is excessive.
- Many treatments can dirty the hair root and / or alter the makeup: ask about it if you should go to an important appointment afterwards.
- Surely the masseuse will indicate it, but if he does not do it, do not forget that, at the end of the session, it is not advisable to incorporate himself suddenly, as he may get dizzy. The ideal is to be relaxed for three or four minutes, and then incorporated gradually.
- After the massage, you may feel some pain, tiredness or drowsiness. Usually, it is normal since it is a response of the body to massage techniques. If you notice that it persists, it is convenient that you communicate it to the therapist.
- Massaging requires push-ups that you may not be used to doing. Stretching, will help you avoid possible injuries. Move the shoulders and neck to resolve any kinks. Raise your arms and bend them back to stretch your abdomen and back.
- The hot water helps to relax the muscles and helps to work any muscular tension. Take a relaxing bath with essences of lavender or vanilla and spend in the bath for 15-20 minutes. Then you can start doing those massages that you need so much.
- If you have tense shoulders or neck, the best way to eliminate small knots is by doing massage with the tips of your fingers. Applying pressure, make small circles with your fingers to gradually release the tension. Avoid using the whole hand to avoid ending up with arm pain.
- If you have those balls for exercises, you can use them to massage your back. After all, it is one of the areas that really only one cannot reach. Place the ball against a wall and then your back on it. Move your body to perform the massages and eliminate the stress of a few.